1. Affirm one another’s strengths, abilities, and gifts.
2. Affirm one another’s equal importance in Christ.
3. Affirm one another through visible affection.
4. Share one another’s space, goods, and time.
5. Share one another’s needs and problems.
6. Share one another’s beliefs, thinking, and spirituality.
7. Serve one another through accountability.
8. Serve one another through forgiveness and reconciliation.
9. Serve one another’s interests rather than our own.
Sunday, August 01, 2010
Love One Another
Justin Taylor outlines Tim Keller's teaching on How to Love One Another: Affirm, Share, and Serve.